- Being A Carer Is One Of The Most Rewarding Jobs You Can Do
Finglas Home Care offers a rewarding career choice for employees who are genuinely interested in caring for people. Everyday you will be making a difference to the quality of life for a person in our community and supporting them in their wish to remain living in their own home.
- Very Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Monday to Friday before 7 PM €14.00. (Automatically increases in line with years of service with Finglas Home Care).
- Monday to Friday after 7 PM €16.00
- Saturday €18.00
- Sunday €21.00
- Public Holidays €28.00
- Premium pay rates for evenings, weekends, and Public Holidays.
- Work/Life balance – Whether its finishing in time for children’s school collection times, or working weekends while studying, we have schedules to suit your life commitments.
- Free Uniform & PPE
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Christmas Savings Scheme
- Free Garda Vetting
- Free Patient Moving & Handling Training
- Regular staff events and activities.
- Support & Communication
Your direct supervisors on the Care Management Team have years of experience working as Healthcare Assistants in the community. You can rest assured that we understand the caring role and we are here to support you.
- Out of Hours Support for you and your Service Users 7 AM to 10 PM every day, 7 days a week.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Staff Forum.
- Regular emails and Newsletters.
- Comprehensive face to face Induction Training.
- Supported access to our training room to complete your HSELand Online Courses.
- Our Work Culture
As a non-profit organisation, we are committed to ensuring that our employees are effectively supported and feel proud being part of an organisation that gives back to the community. Our events calendar supports other charities and community initiatives including Odd Sock Day for Down Syndrome awareness, Bring a Book/Buy a Book, Positive Aging Week, a Secret Santa Project for Service Users, Employee Recognition Awards, and various Awareness Days, which are all communicated to staff through regular Newsletters. Employees are also represented at every level through the Staff Forum, ensuring that we can work as a team to continuously improve the service and deliver excellent care to our Service Users.
We are proud to be a HSE Approved Provider, a member of Dublin Home Care Partners Consortium, a member of the National Community Care Network, and an IHCA finalist for Home Care & Assisted Living Provider of The Year 2022.
6. Come and Work With Us!
We are looking for employees who are kind, caring and trustworthy, who have excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine interest to help others. We value employees who are reliable, organised, and recognise the benefits of working together as a team. Applicants must also have good communication skills in the English language and be resident in Ireland. You should have a Level 5 QQI Healthcare qualification in Healthcare Support or equivalent or be willing to train and complete the necessary qualification.
Upload your CV below. Our HR Manager Claire looks forward to speaking with you!